At the beginning of the school year, Mom made a deal with me. If I had a good year, I'd get to pick out a gift at the end of the school year. She defined the terms that said what made a good school year. There were three levels. Level one was a new video game. Level two was a bigger gift of my choice and level three was both the video game and a bigger gift.
I had a GREAT school year so I got both a video game and a bigger gift. I choose Pac Man for my Nintendo DS for the video game. Tonight I got to pick out my bigger gift. I chose a video camera. I wanted one that would take video and still shots. I also wanted something small. I ended up getting a white Sony Bloggie PM5.
Here is a link
www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&categoryId=8198552921644696004&N=4294953403&Name=bloggie+MP4+Cameras
Thanks for the AWESOME gift Mom!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment