Tonight my school had the first annual Mother-Son dance. Since it's just for the elementary school and I'm in third grade this will be the only one Mom and I get to go to.
The theme of the dance was sports. We were supposed to wear sports jerseys or t-shirts. I wore my Cardinal's Jersey and Mom work her Yankee t-shirt. We got our pictures taken and then saw what the dance was all about. I was a bit apprehensive about going because I don't really like to dance. It ended up being ok though. Mom and I had a good time with the hula hoops. Then they taught us a dance and the kids also got to limbo. We danced a slow dance and then I was ready to go. Mom and I went to IHOP after the dance for supper.
Overall, we had a really good time. It wasn't as bad as I thought it might be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment