Something very sad happened today. When my Mom went outside to bring Phoebe and Glory in at lunch time, she found Glory had died in the back yard. She was laying on her belly with her eyes open, tail curled (just like a typical happy pug) and was in her happy, restful position. She didn't move when Mom went out there, which was not like her at all. Mom called Dad at work and told him to come home right away because Glory had died. He came home and put Bug in a box. They made arrangements to bury her at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
When they picked me up from Day Camp they told me what happened. They explained that she probably had a heart attack because whatever happened to her happened very suddenly. They said that she was in Heaven with Jesus now. On the way home we picked up a new bed and some bones for Phoebe because she's sad. Glory-Bug was her buddy and we are trying to help her cope with this too.
I'm very sad. I've cried most of the evening. Mom told me it was ok to cry...it meant that I loved Bug and it's ok to be sad. I'm going to miss her.
No comments:
Post a Comment