Today Mom and Dad threw me a Birthday party. On December 28th, I will be seven. This year though Mom promised I could have a party with all of my friends. A couple of months ago she suggested having the party with my friends prior to Christmas and prior to all of the holiday madness, yet still in December. We decided that today, December 5th would work.
I invited all of the boys in my class and Cub Scout Den, and one boy that is my neighbor. There ended up being 10 of us at the party. We went to Glow Golf at the mall. It was so much fun. We played miniature golf for almost two hours and then had cookie cake, ice cream and opened presents. I couldn't stop smiling. I also got to put my hand print on the wall with my name and birthday next to it. Mom got pictures of me doing that. It was COOL! It was so fun to get my own Birthday party with my friends. I didn't mind that it was three weeks early. It was great to have my own special day and get presents more spread out than I usually do.
Yesterday my Mom even brought Birthday treats in for my class at school. She didn't want my Birthday to get lost in the holiday school parties either. It was really nice to have a couple of days that were just for me and not have everyone tired from the holidays.



No comments:
Post a Comment