Mom also bought Lauren and I our own trees to decorate this year. I liked having my own little tree to decorate how ever I wanted.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
It's the Christmas Season
The Christmas season is finally here. This weekend we went out and bought a new Christmas tree. Our other one was really old and it was just time to replace it. Of course, Mom couldn't decide which tree to get. In the end, we ended up with a 9 ft one that was not pre lit. BUT, it's made so that if you put the lights on right you can leave them on when you store it. COOL! Mom ended up putting 2100 lights on the tree. WOW! It's bright.
Mom also bought Lauren and I our own trees to decorate this year. I liked having my own little tree to decorate how ever I wanted.

Mom also bought Lauren and I our own trees to decorate this year. I liked having my own little tree to decorate how ever I wanted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment