- I had my very first ever "snow day" in school. Back in January (I was in Kindergarten at the time), school was canceled. The strange thing was that it was because it was too cold...no snow on the ground, just too cold outside!
- More Hockey games with Dad
- I went Roller Skating for the first time. Mom took me and I LOVED it!!!
- I lost my second tooth in March. I haven't lost anymore since then.
- I got to play on a t-ball team for the first time.
- I went to a Summer Day camp and LOVED it. I learned so much this summer. I learned how to swim and all sorts of other sports. I can't wait to go back next summer. That place is the best.
- We went to Wisconsin Dells for our family vacation
- On a sad note, Glory-Bug, our 9 year old Pug went to Heaven.
- Dad took me camping again, like last year.
- I started first grade.
- I played soccer again in the fall. This time I was GOOD. I was the main goalie. I only let one goal through all season.
- I joined Cub Scouts.
- Went to Glow-Golf at the mall for my 7th Birthday Party. Nine of my friends came. It was a lot of fun!
- Went sledding a couple of times...and was pulled by the four wheeler for the first time on a sled.
- We went to our first movie as a family. I've been to the movies before but all four of us had never been to the movies together before. We saw "Alvin and the Chipmunks."
Friday, January 1, 2010
2009 Year In Review
2009 was another big year for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment