Mom says I have always been popular with the girls. I still don't quite understand what she means by that. She says the girls always say "Hi Ryan!" with a big smile and wave. When we've seen some that I know out shopping they've been known to hug me.
Yesterday a girl in my class wrote her phone number on a piece of paper for me. There was a big heart drawn over the phone number. I told Mom the girl just wants to come over and play. Mom just smiled. She told Dad about it when he got home and Dad said "That's the second one this week." Dad and I forgot to tell Mom that a girl on the bus wrote her phone number on a card and told me to call her.
I wonder what next week will bring?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment