I had a lot of fun today. There were eight different stations we rotated through. The first one was cattle roping. Here is a picture of me trying to lasso around the bull head.
The next station was a relay race. We divided into two teams and each person had to run to the cone while wearing a cowboy hat. The hat couldn't fall off of our head and we couldn't touch the hat to keep it on our head either. I was the only one to make it down and back without it falling off my head.
Next we played a game where you drop snakes into a boot.
Then we lassoed a cowboy hat.
Next we played a Pony Express game. We made these "horses" ourselves. We even named them. I named mine "Bob".
The next activity was digging for gold. We each got to keep five pieces of gold. I thought it was real gold but Mom says it's rocks that are spray painted.
Then we got chased by snakes.
Next, we got to herd cattle. We divided into teams of two and we had to kick three balls between the two of us around some cones and in a circle to a tarp at the end. As you can see, we got to use our horses again so "Bob" helped out.
After that game we played hot potato and then we got to have our snack...beef stew, a biscuit with butter and a glass of root beer. I didn't like the stew. The rest was good though.
The day was really fun, but the part I didn't like was the line dancing.
A picture of my class...
No comments:
Post a Comment