Monday, October 4, 2010

Busy, Busy weekend!

We had a pretty busy weekend. Saturday morning I had a soccer game. Then we came home and had lunch. Then it was off to Camp Cilca for the Cub Scout campout. It was very windy, which made it difficult to put the tent up. We finally got it though. All afternoon I was able to play with my friends. We played, kickball, football, swords etc... Mom, Dad, Sissy and I went on a hike on one of the trails.

That evening we had a wiener roast. I even got to help the older kids start the fire. It was good, but man it was still windy and kept blowing everything around. After the wiener roast, Mom and Sissy went home. It was just too cold and windy for Sissy. She was really grouchy from it.

I played with my friends. David brought his Nerf guns. We also just chased each other and played with flashlights. Dad and I made it the rest of the cold night in the tent. I can sleep anywhere!!

The next morning, we got up and Dad started noticing the wind picking up so we got everything packed up as soon as we could before the wind started making it harder. Then we had some muffins that we brought. The Cub Scouts provided pancakes and sausage. I didn't get pancakes. They were burnt again. The sausage was too. I tried it, but didn't care for it.

Yesterday Mom took me shopping to get the rest of the supplies for my Halloween costume. It's pretty cool. I'll post a picture closer to Halloween.

No comments: