Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween


I had a great weekend and a great Halloween! It all started Friday morning. We had our school party. Mom organized it. We played three games, made bloody eyeballs for a snack and then wrapped each other up as a Mummy.

Friday night we went to the costume party where Grandma and Grandpa live. We also saw my other Grandma when we were up there. I won first place in the costume contest for scariest/ugliest!!! That's awesome. Last year I got 2nd place. Not too bad!

Saturday morning we went to a roller skating birthday party. Saturday night one of my friends had a costume party. It was fun. A lot of my friends from school were there. We had pizza and played games.

Today we went trick or treating. It was a lot of fun. I got some good candy. A lot of people thought my costume was scary.

No comments: