Tonight Mom and I went out. It was just her and I. We were going to go see a movie but there just wasn't anything we wanted to see. Instead we went to The Pizza Machine and then went to Toys R Us and Barnes and Noble.
At The Pizza Machine we ordered a 1/2 sausage and mushroom and 1/2 pepperoni pizza. Pepperoni is my favorite and Mom wanted sausage and mushroom. We both got Pepsi to drink. While we were waiting for our pizza to be made we played video games. I love the Pac Man arcade game and Galaxy. Those were my favorites.
After we ate our pizza, we order donuts for dessert. They were so yummy and we had plenty of leftovers. We played a few more video games before we left.
Our next stop was Toys R Us. I had a gift card and really wanted the Earth Eagle Beyblade. They had it! It was in a gift pack with two others but I didn't care. I really wanted it and I didn't have the other two. Then we went to Barnes and Noble. I had a gift card for that place too. I was going to get a book, but instead I found this awesome game called Clue Carnival. I bought that and still have just over $9 on the card. I'll spend the rest some other time.
Over all it was a GREAT night. I love spending one on one time with Mom. We always have a blast. I can't wait to do it again sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment