Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fun Weekend!!!!

I had a really fun weekend. Saturday I played with my friend Keegan in the afternoon and then I had my first indoor baseball game at 4:00 in the afternoon. Earlier this week I was asked if I would like to play on an indoor baseball team. The games are on Saturday's and there are eight of them. Mom and Dad decided I could play. They thought it would help get me ready for summer baseball. Then Saturday night Dad and I went to see a hockey game. This would be our 12th game over about 3 - 4 years. This is the very first time we'd ever seen the local team win. It was very exciting. It was free t-shirt night too.

Today Mom took me to a hockey game too, but they lost. Mom and Dad had both gotten tickets from work, so I got to see two hockey games this year.

Another cool thing this weekend is that Mom brought home Girl Scout cookies. She brought home thin mints and peanut butter patties. Dad and Sissy like the peanut butter patties and Mom and I like the thin mints -- in the freezer! Isn't that neat?

No comments: