Today was our third day back at school. I still really like my teacher. So far he's the best one I've had. Mom and Dad met him last night at meet the teacher night and both of them really liked him. There is a cardboard cut-out of Abe Lincoln in room that Dad liked. We also have a scanner in the room. Dad told the teacher he wants to take the cut-out, scan it and project it on the "Smart Board" and then draw a mustache and stuff on Abe. The teacher thought that was pretty funny.
We got these new things today called "Agenda's". Mom said it's basically like a weekly planner thing. We bring it home everyday and Mom or Dad have to sign it saying that they've seen our homework and the kind of day we've had. We haven't had any homework yet. I think that will start next week. I don't like homework, but I am looking forward to learning some new stuff. This week has been slow and I'm getting kind of bored. Bring on the learnin'. I'm ready for some Math and Science!
Recess has been a lot of 4-square. Since we play that at summer camp a lot, I'm one of the best ones so people try to make sure I don't get in the Ace Square.
In PE today we played steal the bacon. It was a pretty cool game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment