I started third grade today. A few things have changed since the end of last school year. We finally moved into our new house. That means a new bus and new bus driver. As usual though Mom took me into school on the first day. This year though, my sister started Kindergarten so she came with us. Mom and Dad took me to my school and then took sissy to her school. They are just across the parking lot from each other.
This year I ended up with a guy teacher. I'm excited about that and today I found out he is SO NICE! I told Dad that I think this will be the best year yet. I asked Mom tonight what we need to do to make sure I get the good teachers like this from now on. She told me it's just the luck of the draw. Hopefully my high expectations for the year hold true.
There is one person in my class that has been in my class since Kindergarten. We are also in the same Cub Scout den so that is really cool.
This year, we have lockers at school. No combinations to remember, which is good but it's cool to have a locker in third grade.
After school I rode the bus home. The bus driver seems really nice and tomorrow I will get to ride the bus to school. I'm really excited about the new school year. I think it's going to be a really good one. Stay tuned....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment