Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day 2008

Editors note: This entry is just a cute story that happened today. This is not meant to offend anyone or create any kind of political debate.

Today was election day. Mom asked me if I wanted to go with her to vote after I got home from school, or asked if I just wanted her to vote while I was at school. I wanted to go with her so she waited for me. This morning while we were eating breakfast I asked Mom who we could vote for. She said either John McCain or Barack Obama. I told her we should vote for Obama because he has a cool name. Well, today at school our class voted. We voted for John McCain. Do you know why??? One of my classmates told all of us that if you vote for Barack Obama he will take all of your money and put you in jail. The minute I got off the bus I told Mom about the change in plans and why we have to vote for John McCain instead of Barack Obama. I called my Dad at work too. They both assured me that the part about Barack Obama putting us in jail was wrong.

I did express my concern to my Mom about the chance of Barack Obama winning. I get green light money. If Obama wins and takes all of my Mom's money, then how will she pay me??? I'm just sayin'...

No comments: