Monday, November 17, 2008

Limo Ride

In September, our school had a fund raiser. Everyone who sold 25 items got to go for a ride in a limousine and have a special lunch.

Today was the big day. I got to go for a ride in a limo and have sub sandwiches. I was pretty excited. This was one of those times though where the hype was more exciting than the actual event. Let me just say, some adult must have thought this one up and didn't ask a kid what they thought.

The limo ride was HOT! They had the heat up too high. We ate our lunch at the Methodist Church. I had ham & cheese, root beer, chips & cookies. That was nice, BUT I had to miss lunch time recess at school. What was up with that? Who in the world thought a ride in a limo would be more exciting than lunch time recess with my friends? When I got home I told mom I'm never selling 25 items again because I don't want to miss recess.

No comments: