Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break

Spring break is wrapping up. I spent the first three days with Grandma and Grandpa. It was special time just for me. Sissy didn't get to go. I had fun. On Monday we went to the Nature Center at Funks Grove. I got to climb a tree, play in a fort and see the sap from maple tree collecting in a bucket so they could make syrup/sirup. I even got to buy some syrup/sirup. Yummy! On Tuesday we went to Chuck E Cheese for lunch. It was a good time to go because it wasn't busy at all. On Wednesday evening Mom and Dad picked me up. I had fun but I was really ready to come home. I missed them.

On Thursday and Friday Dad and I worked on the landscaping. We also played catch. Overall, it was a really good week off.

Me in the tree

No comments: