skip to main | skip to sidebar

Notes from the desk of Ryan

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wind Chill vs Air Temp

Tonight when talking to Mom I asked her what the temperature outside was. I said "is it about 64 degrees out?" She said it was somewhere around 60. I told her that when the weather gets cold, the outside air temperature is irrelevant. People really need to pay attention to the wind chill to stay safe.
Posted by Ryan at 8:37 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  March (4)
  • ►  2011 (10)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (51)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2009 (69)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ▼  March (9)
      • Mom and Math
      • Lost another tooth
      • Roller Skating
      • Oxygen in the atmosphere
      • Wind Chill vs Air Temp
      • Spring Break
      • A Wedding - Q and U
      • Open House
      • RESPECT Chart
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (44)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (8)

About Me

Ryan
I am Ryan and I love to swim and I like the Dallas Cowboys
View my complete profile

Feedjit