We are wrapping up our farm unit at school so today was "Dress like a farmer" day at school. I wore jeans, a flannel shirt, some work-type boots, and a cowboy hat. Daddy wasn't sure how the cowboy hat tied to a farmer but the note I brought home said it would work. He said I needed a seed corn hat. Where was I going to get one of those??? I think everything worked out just fine. I even took a stuffed Pug dog. Farmers have animals...right!?!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Farmer Day
We are wrapping up our farm unit at school so today was "Dress like a farmer" day at school. I wore jeans, a flannel shirt, some work-type boots, and a cowboy hat. Daddy wasn't sure how the cowboy hat tied to a farmer but the note I brought home said it would work. He said I needed a seed corn hat. Where was I going to get one of those??? I think everything worked out just fine. I even took a stuffed Pug dog. Farmers have animals...right!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment