Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!


We had a nice Easter at my house. Saturday, we had supper with Grandma & Grandpa and had and Easter Egg hunt. Yesterday, we stayed home. We went to church in the morning and heard all about the Easter story and then we went to Dave & De's for lunch. We had ham and potatoes. De even had and Easter egg hunt for us.

The Easter Bunny came over night for a visit. He filled my Easter basket with eggs filled with candy and money. I also go a kite and some bubbles. BUT, my favorite thing was my new in-line skates! I LOVE them. I've been saving my green light money for them, but now I don't need to anymore. I told Mom I would save money and buy her a pair of skates. She thanked me for the offer, but said she would buy her own. And she did just that. She brought home a new pair today for herself after work.

Me with my Easter basket



Lauren and I in our Easter outfits for church



Lauren and I skating



Playing with the bubble wand

No comments: