WOW!!! Day Camp is just AWESOME! Mom told me in advance that I should have a lot of fun and that she spent a lot of time researching the perfect place for me to go. At first, I didn't understand what she meant. I figured this would be similar to the daycare/preschool I went to last summer. It is nothing like that at all. Earlier this week I posted the activities that we get to do. We are ALWAYS busy. I am learning so many new things. Most of the things I'm learning are physical activities and games but they are all so much fun. I just really love it there.
Did you know I have swimming lessons every day??? I am learning new swimming strokes and the right way to kick and stuff. Today I had even had my very first tennis lesson. The theme this week at camp is "Hero's". In honor of that, we all got to write letters to the soldiers. I even drew a picture with mine. I hope whichever soldier gets it likes it. Last week we made rockets and Alien glue in honor of our "outer space" theme week.
One of my favorite parts of the day is four-square. I play this with a bunch of other kids during our free-time. This day camp is just the best!!! I asked Mom tonight if I could go there until I was 18.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment