Today was my first day of Day Camp. I was so excited to go that I was up by 6:20. My told me I could sleep until 7:30 today, but I was just too excited.
Mom took me and we got there around 7:30. I checked in and then put my bag and stuff where it goes. It was a fun day. They really kept us busy. I can't wait to go back. Here is an example of what my schedule is like: (my favorite part was swimming and four-square)
7:30 - 9:00 -- free time
9:15 - 10:00 -- Team Sports
10:00 - 10:45 -- Arts & Crafts
10:45 - 11:30 -- Swimming Lessons
11:30 - 12:15 -- Lunch
12:15 - 1:00 -- Free Swim
1:00 - 1:45 -- Discovery
1:45 - 2:30 -- Tennis Lessons
2:30 - 3:15 -- Theme Day
3:15 - 4:00 -- Health & Fitness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment