Tonight was my first soccer game of the season. I got to pick my shirt number again, so I picked 13, just like last year. This year our shirts are red.
I have made big improvements in my playing since last year. The coach put me in as Goalie during the game. Mom was so nervous. You know what?! I was really good! All of the parents from both teams were commenting on what a great Goalie I am. I like playing the other positions too though where I can run and stuff.
Tonight I made a great block when the other team threw the ball in from out of bounds. I blocked it with my arms, so it was a legal block. After the play, I ran over to Mom and Dad to ask if they saw it. They did and Mom even got a picture. It was still the middle of the period though so mom told me to get back out there and finish playing but that she saw it and was proud of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment