Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cub Scout Campout

I am a Tiger Cub Scout this year. This is my first year. This weekend we had our first Pack camp out.

We got to the camp site during the early afternoon on Saturday. We set up our tent and then played some games. We did leather stamping too and I learned to tie a square not...left over right, right over left. After all of this we went on a Prayer Trail hike. There were a few Bible versus on the trail and I got to read one out loud to the group. I did a good job.

For supper we had a hot dog roast. After dark we had marshmellows. Then we playing flashlight tag. At the fire we were poking the fire with sticks and catching them on fire. We had very cold sleeping weather. I got comfortable under a lot of blankets.

No comments: