Friday, October 23, 2009

Haunted House

Tonight Mom and I went to the Haunted House. Before we went in, the guy gave me a red light so that if I got scared I could turn it on to keep the goblins away.

It was really cool. All of these pretend goblins and monsters jumping out at us and they looked so cool! about 1/2 way through I asked Mom to turn the light on. I misunderstood what the light was for. It had gotten dark and I just wanted to see. Instead it made the goblins not jump out at me anymore. I told her to turn the light back off. I wanted the goblins to jump out at me. She kept it on though. I think she was scared. Next year, I'm not going to let the guy give us the red light. Then Mom can't chicken out!

Even with that though, it was really really cool. Mom tried to talk me into being a scary creature or goblin for Halloween. Now I know why. I wish I could get a different costume. Oh well! Next year I'm going to get a VERY scary costume!

No comments: