skip to main | skip to sidebar

Notes from the desk of Ryan

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lunch with Dad

Dad finally came to school and had lunch with me today. I've been asking him for a long time to come have lunch with me. He finally did today. That made me so happy. I just love it when my Mom or Dad comes to my school.
Posted by Ryan at 8:39 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  March (4)
  • ►  2011 (10)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (51)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2009 (69)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  October (9)
      • Halloween
      • Halloween Parties
      • Pumkin Carving 2009
      • Cub Scout Scarecrow
      • Haunted House
      • My 1st Grade Picture
      • Mom helped in my classroom
      • Lunch with Dad
      • Cub Scout Campout
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (44)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (8)

About Me

Ryan
I am Ryan and I love to swim and I like the Dallas Cowboys
View my complete profile

Feedjit