Friday, August 22, 2008

Kindergarten Day Two

Yesterday was my second day of Kindergarten. I rode the bus to school for the first time. Dad called the bus garage on Monday and they said the bus comes at 7:30. So around 7:25 Mom and I went to the end of the street to wait for it. Looks like they must have reversed the route. I'm the last one to be picked up and it didn't arrive until 7:50. We'll see what happens over the next couple of weeks. If it really comes at 7:45 - 7:50, I get to sleep in an extra 15 minutes. YIPPEE!!!!!

My second day of school was good. We had recess twice, did a couple of art projects, played in centers, read stories and ate lunch. I chose lunch option A -- mini corn dogs. I really want to take my lunch sometime. Mom is getting groceries tonight and she said I could take my lunch on Monday.

In my last post I mentioned having to use the girls potty. It happened again. Mom asked about it when I got home and I told her there is NO BOYS POTTY! She called my teacher to ask so we could get the situation straighted out. The teacher told her that we use the potty in the room, just like preschool. There is only one potty and all of the kids use it. I guess I forgot to mention there is a potty in our classroom, or mom just forgot to ask. Either way, situation solved and I've been using the correct potty all along.

No comments: