Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lucky number three

Bus 3 picked me up again today. There was a sign in the window that said "9" this time though so we wouldn't be confused about which bus to ride. Tomorrow my Dad puts me on the bus for the very first time. This should be interesting. I'm a little worried because he's never fixed my hair before. He keeps saying I may have to just wear a hat. I'd also like to take my lunch again. Mom said she would pack it for me before she goes to work so Dad won't have to worry about it. I think Dad is a little nervous too. He's just not used to my routine. Mom cooks a hot breakfast for me every morning. I wonder if he'll do that or make me eat cereal or a dry toaster waffle?

Remember the stapler I was telling you about? Well, we have THREE staplers. And guess what??? I did it! I successfully used ALL of the staples in two of the staplers. You should see the "project" I brought home. Tomorrow I will use all of the staples in the third stapler!!! I'll have to tell my teacher tomorrow after I use the rest of the staples so she can refill the staplers.

No comments: