At the end of the each week, the teacher sends home a report to tell each kids parents how they did that week. Each day every kid starts at "Go Go Green Light." If someone gets three warnings they get a yellow light and if someone gets more than three warnings they go to red light and the teacher calls their parents. Once a person gets five green lights they get to pick from the treasure chest. When mom heard about this she offered to sweeten the pot a bit. For every green light I get Mom will give me a dollar.
I DID IT!!! I got five green lights this week. I got to pick out of the treasure chest at school and when I got home Mom gave me five dollars.
Tonight was my first soccer game. We got our team shirts. Our color is lime green. The shirts are really big. I think the shirt might actually fit my Mom. I got to pick my number though. I picked number 13. Mom said Aunt Hilary would be so proud. She was always number 13 when she played sports too. We didn't win our game. The other team won. The score was 1 - 0. I had fun though.
1 comment:
Awesome job at school buddy, keep it up. Go-Go Ryan Green Lights!!!
Post a Comment