Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The missing spoon

Had a pretty good day. We started learning about the letter "M" this week. During gym class I played on a cool scooter thing. Nothing too eventful today except for one thing. Mom bought me some pudding cups to take in my lunch. YUMMY!!! One small problem though. She forgot to pack a spoon for me so I ate it with my finger. Mom felt really bad. It was just an oversight on her part. Mom and Dad asked why the school wouldn't let me borrow a spoon. I told them that spoons and forks are only for the people who eat hot lunch. My Dad was mad until I told him I didn't even ask to use a spoon. I just figured they would tell me "no." I was just too scared to ask. Mom told me to just ask next time and maybe they would let me borrow one. If they won't Dad says he's makin' a phone call. Hopefully he won't have to do that. Mom already has the spoon packed for me tomorrow.

No comments: