Mom and I finished the Family Tree tonight. It turned out pretty good. I got to use a hammer, paper cutter, glue, tape, tracing paper and a heat gun. I wanted to make an apple tree so that's what those red things on the tree are.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Art Projects
Once a week at school we have Art class. Look at what I drew...it's a self portrait.

Mom and I finished the Family Tree tonight. It turned out pretty good. I got to use a hammer, paper cutter, glue, tape, tracing paper and a heat gun. I wanted to make an apple tree so that's what those red things on the tree are.
Mom and I finished the Family Tree tonight. It turned out pretty good. I got to use a hammer, paper cutter, glue, tape, tracing paper and a heat gun. I wanted to make an apple tree so that's what those red things on the tree are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment