Thursday, September 11, 2008

"Ryan, go to the office"

Today around 10:00 am, my teacher sent me to the office. I wasn't sure what was going on. When I got there I saw my Mom. Turns out, I had forgotten to bring my library book to school and it was due back today. She saw it on the counter at home and brought it to me. Unfortunately, we already had library time that day and I wasn't able to check out a book this week. Oh well. I returned the book though and I'll be able to get a different one next week.

Mom said when she got to the school, she went to the office to tell them I had forgotten my book and they called the teacher and said "Please send Ryan to the office." They didn't even tell my teacher why. Talk about trying to scare a kid!

No comments: