Today didn't start off very well. It's Wednesday, so that means it's Dad's day to get me on the bus in the morning and pick me up from the bus in the afternoon. I woke up on my own five minutes early so mom could do my hair -- ya know water, gel, hairspray -- it's routine. When Mom put the water on my hair, it got really soapy. Turns out when I insisted on washing my own hair last night I didn't get all of the soap out. YUCK! Well, Mom needed to leave to take Sissy to Keri's and then get to work. Dad put me in the shower and got the soap out, re-washed my hair and then helped me comb it. I put the gel and spray on myself because, let's be honest, Dad just isn't any good at that stuff.
I had a good thing happen after school. I take Karate on Wednesday nights. Tonight I earned my first yellow stripe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations on your yellow stripe Ryan!!!
Great Job Ryan, glad to hear you earned a yellow stripe.Sounds like you are doing great at school. I hope to get to see you play soccer soon.
Miki
Post a Comment