- I got my tonsils and adenoids out and got ear tubes - no more strep throat!!!!
- I went to a few hockey games.
- We sold our old house.
- The basement flooded in our old house prior to closing.
- We bought a new house (this one was actually new.)
- I got a Spider-Man bedroom.
- I learned all about gardens from our new neighbors.
- I rode my bike a lot. Especially on the trail close to our new house.
- I graduated from pre-school.
- I started Karate.
- I went to Six Flags in St Louis for the first time.
- I started Kindergarten -- this was a HUGE event for me.
- I played soccer
- I was Darth Vader for Halloween.
- I got my first loose tooth.
- I saw my very first Madrigal.
- I made my very first gingerbread house.
- I turned six years old.
- I finally lost my very first tooth.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
2008 in review
It was quite an eventful year for me. Here is a recap off things that happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment