Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Mom & Me

Nothing beats a day at home with just Mom. She always has something fun planned when it's just her and I. Sissy had to go to Keri's today for her Christmas party and Dad went to work.

I got up about 7:45. I got dressed, made my bed, brushed my teeth and ate breakfast. Then mom and I went for groceries. While we were there we got a Gingerbread House kit. I've been wanting to make one of these for a long time. We also picked up some peanut butter for De.

When we got home Mom and I put away the groceries and I took De's peanut butter over to her. Mom told me it was $7. I'm not sure why that was important. I was not going to let De pay me. Mom already paid for it at the grocery store. When I came home Mom asked me where the $7 was. I told her I didn't have it. I told De she didn't have to pay me for it. De called Mom and told her that I wouldn't take the money so Mom and I walked back over there for it. I was just trying to be generous.

Next, it was time to put the Gingerbread House together and decorate it. It was so much fun. Here are a few pictures.







No comments: