Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas!!!

Things have finally settled down here a bit. Christmas week is always a big week in our house. We had a great Christmas this year. On Saturday, the 20th we had Christmas with our neighbors Dave & De. We had a nice meal, watched a movie and played for a while. They even bought me a present. It's a really cool super-fast sled. If only in would snow now....

On Sunday, the 21st we went to Great-Grandma Dody's. We had fried chicken to eat, I played with Great-Uncle Jack and then we opened presents. I got Electronic Battleship and Connect Four. Sissy got a Princess test and a Princess Memory game. It was a lot of fun just being at the party though.

Christmas Eve -- Dad had to work until early afternoon. Mom, Sissy and I made cookies for Santa in the morning.

Making cookies for Santa



After Dad got home we went to Grandma Cindy's and Grandpa Marion's house. We took PaPa Murphey's pizza and Aunt Kiana made apple pie. We exchanged gifts with everyone. I got some Star Wars Transformers, books, a movie and some baseball cards. We just had a lot of fun. It was nice to play with my cousins.

Christmas Day -- SANTA CAME!!!!!!! Santa was very good to both Sissy and I this year. I can't list off everything but my big things were a Wii and Guitar Hero. Sissy got a doll house. Santa also brought pink-iced sugar cookies. I know that sounds a little backwards but Sissy asked him for a pink cookie. Some how he found them. They were peppermint flavored though. She's not a big "mint" fan, so she took a couple of bites and that was about it. She was excited to get them though. Mom and Dad gave us both some new clothes. We needed them really bad!!!






Christmas Evening --
We went to Pa Pa Stew's and Grandma Marcia's. Grandma made my favorite meal -- HAM!!!! Nothing beats ham. I love it. We had a nice meal with all of my family and then we watched Home Alone while Aunt Hilary went to pick up Thom from the bus stop. When he got to Grandma's it was time to exchange gifts. Pa Pa got me a gun that shoots balls. I love that thing. He also made me my very own desk out of cherry wood to match my bedroom furniture. It is soooo nice. I'm glad he was able to make it for me.



Overall, it was a really nice holiday. I got to see all of my family and eat good food and the presents were good too.

No comments: