Monday, December 1, 2008
My first loose tooth!!!
This morning while eating my bagel, my bottom tooth hurt when I chewed. I am really good at oral hygiene so I didn't think I could have a cavity. I didn't know what the problem was. I asked mom about it and it turns out I have my very first loose tooth. It's the bottom front, middle, right. I can't wait until it falls out. When it does, my teacher will color in a tooth on the wall for me. Other kids in my class have already lost teeth. I haven't though. Mom told me it could be a week or two. She said she really doesn't remember how long it will take. I will post a picture of my new smile, minus a bottom tooth as soon as it's gone. This morning I was really upset when my tooth hurt but as soon as I found out it was a loose tooth causing the problem, I wasn't upset anymore. I was really excited. I even called Dad at work to tell him. He said something about getting the Dremel tool out when he got home. I told him NO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment