Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Magical...I mean Madrigal

Tonight we went to the High School Madrigal. My neighbor, Ben, was in it. All week I kept thinking we were going to watch magic tricks. I thought is was called a "Magical." I was wrong. The name was "Madrigal." As it turns out this was far better than any magic show. They were dressed medieval costumes, sang songs, told jokes and served everyone a meal. Lauren and I were the youngest kids there because I think these things are usually for adults but I had FUN. I LOVED IT! There was a Jester. He was the one that did most of the talking and told jokes. His name was Ryan, just like me. I got to meet him after the show. He talked to me for a while. It was very exciting for me. I asked if we could go again next year. I hope we can. When I get older, I want to be in the Madrigal.

No comments: