Update 8:33 pm. It looks like I'm allergic to the really cool body wash for men. The backs of my legs are dry and itchy. I told Mom and when she looked at them she noticed a bright red rash. Bummer!
Mom went grocery shopping the other day. Dad told her he needed shampoo. She brought him home Suave Body Wash for Men instead. Dad said "What the h*ll is this?" Whoops! The bottle was the same color and had the same logo as the shampoo he uses. Dad prefers to use bar soap so guess what???? It's my lucky day! I got both bottles that Mom brought home. Yep, she bought two bottles because she had a coupon and you had to buy two in order to use the coupon. See the picture of me with the blue bottle? What you can't see is the water. It's as blue as the bottle of body wash. That stuff ROCKS! This reminds me of the time I used an entire bottle of Mom's hair conditioner to wash my legs. Ahhhh. That was so nice. You wouldn't believe how soft my legs were. I was probably about three when that happened. Sissy is in the tub using the body wash now. She's going to smell like a guy. All Mom said was "Let her use it. It isn't worth the fight."
No comments:
Post a Comment