I invited Mom to come have lunch with me today. She took me up on the offer. She didn't want corn dogs from the cafeteria so she brought Subway subs for both of us. I had a nice visit with her. There is nothing like one-on-one time with my Mom. It's always been one of my favorite things.
Editor's note (aka Mom): I cannot go anywhere with this child without having girls swoon all over him. Today some little girl walked past him and said "Hi Ryan." He didn't know her name but he said she was his friend and really nice. All of the girls know this kid. Other boys can be with Ryan, but the girls always talk directly to him. Of course, he's not so innocent in all of this. Last week he told me he gave two little girls his phone number on a piece of paper and told them to come over to his house anytime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment