Tonight Dad and I went to a hockey game. I really like hockey. As always, we got to see another fight. The best part is that the referee puts them in time out. And let me tell ya, I know all about the time out chair. Nice to see big people have to sit in it for a change. My team lost again. I've seen them play five times now and I've never seen them win. Kinda like the baseball team Dad roots for. There were two minutes left on the clock and the score was 3 - 1. I told Dad there was no way we could score score two more points. He told me I was starting to sound like a Cubs fan.
I also like having snacks at the hockey game. To start of with, I always get nachos and a root beer. That costs $4. Then during the second half, I'll get a hot dog. Those are $2.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment