Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Everybody ready for some football

Everyday at recess we've been playing football. Our teams are the Bears and the Green Bean Packers. I'm on the Green Bean Packers team. Sam, Jack, Kylie and Tyler are on my team. It's a lot of fun. I've been trying to teach my sister how to play football in our rec room in the basement at night. She does ok. She's good at running and yelling so if nothing else, we are succeeding in giving Mom a headache.

Mom just tried to tell me that it's actually the Green Bay Packers. What??? I politely told her "No Mom it's the Green Bean Packers." She told me she'd pull up the website for me so I could sound out the name. I don't know why she doesn't believe me. Think about it...what is a Green Bay? What a crazy name. Green Bean Packers makes more sense. You grow Green Beans in the garden. Then you pack them in a can and sell them at the grocery store. How would you pack a Bay?

No comments: