Thursday, October 16, 2008
Fire Drill
I was about five minutes late getting home today. At school we had a fire drill on the bus. We all got on the bus after school like we usually do but then Pat, the bus driver, turned the bus off and we all had to practice the fire drill. We had to leave our backpacks and coats on the bus to save our seats and then we walked off the bus through the front door. There is an emergency door in the back of the bus, but it's only to be used for real fires. Yes, you read it right. We had a fire drill on the bus but didn't use the emergency exit that we will need to use in case of a real emergency. Mom said it made so much sense that I was really preparing myself in case I work in Corporate America when I'm older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment