We got out of school early today so when I got home Mom and I made taco's for lunch and then turtle bars for the neighborhood Halloween party. Then at 2:00, I put on my Darth Vader costume and went to see my Dad at work. I was scaring everyone with my light saber. One guy wasn't scared. When he didn't jump I asked why he wasn't scared. He told me he just wasn't so I started chasing him with it. I think that scared him.
When we left my Dad's work we went to Sissy's Halloween party at Keri's. After that was over it was time to Trick-or-Treat. You'll never guess who I saw. I saw Luke Skywalker. He had a blue light saber so we had a light saber dual. No one won, but we fought and fought until we were pulled away to go trick or treating. I got a lot of good stuff. Sissy did too. She got really tired though and rode in her stroller for part of it.
After Trick-or-Treating was the neighborhood bonfire and wiener roast. I got to play with the neighborhood kids and had a good time. I'm tired though, so I'm going to bed now.
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great Halloween. The neighborhood party sounds like fun. We just missed you guys when you were up here last. You were just going down Main when we were turning the corner. Great Costumes! I gotta ask what Turtle Bars are? They sound yummy!
Post a Comment