Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Today our class took a field trip to the pumpkin patch. I was very excited. My mom came along, which made it even more exciting for me. This morning before I left I thanked her for wanting to come along.

It took about an hour to get to the pumpkin patch from our school so our teacher brought books for us to look at on the way. When we finally arrived we had a snack and then it was time to pick out a pumpkin and play. We got to go through a hay maze, a corn maze, play on a slide and bails of hay. There was even a haunted house. It was a lot of fun.

Mom let me pick out eight little gourds too. I've been wanting to get some for a long time. I was very happy she let me pick some out.

Tonight at my soccer game, I got to incorporate some of my Karate moves. No, I didn't punch anyone or have to defend myself, but I did use the back kick. Hey man, whatever works!

Below are some pictures from the field trip. I hope you enjoy.

Me & my pumpkin



Jumping of a hay bail...






In the corn maze



My class

No comments: