Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Certificates

There have been a lot of notes and e-mails coming home about the kids in my class needing to learn how to tie their shoes. I learned how to tie my shoes about a year ago (when I was four). Other kids still don't know how though. Seems like it should be a pre-requisite for Kindergarten. Oh well. Once we all learn, our class will get a party. Today I was "tested" to see if I knew how to tie my shoes. I passed, of course, and got a certificate saying I had mastered the skill.

Even more exciting than that though was the other certificate I got. Everyone knows I've gotten green lights at school every day since the beginning of the year. Well, today I got a special certificate for Good Behavior because I've done so well. Mom and Dad were so proud. I even showed Dave my Good Behavior certificate. He was proud of me too.

School is really fun for me. I love to be challenged. It's a lot of work and not much play, but still fun.

No comments: